1. Before installation, check whether the hinge matches the door,window frame and the fan.
2. Check the hinge slot and hinge height, width and thickness, knowing that if it match with the door and window.
3. The hinges and fasteners connected to the hinge should be inspected.
4. The connection of the hinge should match the material of the frame and the fan. For example, the hinge used for the steel frame wooden door lcok is welded to the side connected to the steel frame, and the side connected to the wooden door leaf is fixed by wood screws.
5. In the case where the two sheets of the hinge are asymmetrical, it should be discriminated which board should be connected to the fan, which one should be connected to the door and window frame, and the side connected to the three sections of the shaft should be fixed with the frame. The side connected to the two sections of the shaft shall be fixed to the frame.
6. When installing, ensure that the hinges on the same fan are on the same vertical line to avoid the door sash.