How To Use An Evaporative Air Cooler
The evaporative air cooler is an evaporative cooling and ventilation device that integrates cooling, ventilation, dust prevention, and deodorization. It can lower the temperature in various places and bring fresh air. The working principle of the evaporative air cooler is not complicated. The principle is that the water absorbs heat energy during the evaporation process, that is, under the condition of constant enthalpy, it absorbs the sensible heat of the air and reduces the temperature of the air. Using evaporative air coolers requires certain skills.
Introduction to the working principle of evaporative air coolers
1. Refrigeration principle
The evaporative air cooler adopts high-efficiency “direct evaporative refrigeration” technology. The principle is that water absorbs heat energy during the evaporation process, that is, under the condition of constant enthalpy, it absorbs the sensible heat of the air to make the air temperature (dry bulb temperature) )reduce. This phenomenon is widespread in our daily lives. For example, when we stand on the beach and when the wind blows over water-stained skin, we feel particularly cool. This is the process of water evaporating, absorbing the heat of the air, causing The result of a drop in air temperature.
2. The principle of ventilation
In the hot summer environment, the air’s dry/wet bulb temperature difference is large, (the summer dry/wet bulb temperature difference should not be large), so the cooling effect at this time is relatively good. The outdoor fresh air is filtered and cooled by an evaporative air cooler, and then continuously sent into the room, and the turbid air with peculiar smell, dust, and higher temperature is discharged out of the room, so that the indoor temperature is reduced and the oxygen content of the air is increased. To improve air quality. Therefore, the evaporative air cooler can achieve the dual effects of cooling and ventilation, creating a fresh and comfortable living and working environment for you.
How to use an evaporative air cooler
1. First check whether the hinge can swing from side to side normally, then turn on the power and observe whether the indicator light of the air conditioner is normal.
2. Fill the water tank with a proper amount of water, some products can automatically enter water, just follow the instructions.
3. Twist the switch for a test run to see if you can feel the damp wind blowing out. If it is found, everything is normal. If not, check the problem.
4. During operation, when the water level is at point C, the water shortage indicator will be on and the pump will not work. When the water level rises to point A, the pump will start to work and the water shortage indicator will go out. When the water level rises to point D, The water inlet valve stops working. When the water level drops to point B, the water inlet valve opens and automatically replenishes water to point D and stops.
Precautions for the use of evaporative air coolers
1. Before starting up and using, check whether the power supply of the evaporative air cooler is separately connected from the distribution box, whether the voltage and frequency are consistent, and do not connect other electrical equipment to the power supply of the air conditioner.
2. Before starting up and using, check whether the power connection between the power supply and the main control box of the evaporative air cooler is loose, and the phase wires should be correctly connected to the air conditioner interface.
3. When the summer is particularly hot, the refrigeration switch can be turned off and the ventilation can be adjusted to the maximum value. Because in this kind of weather, the cooling effect of evaporative air coolers is not good.
4. Before use, check whether the water inlet is normal and whether it is blocked. Check whether the water level in the water pan is normal (normal water level is 80-100 scale), whether the float valve or solenoid valve is blocked, and whether it is not sensitive to work
5. Under no special circumstances (except for places that must be turned on 24 hours a day), the power supply should be turned off when no one is using the air conditioner during commuting, so that the air conditioner can be stopped and rested after several hours of operation to increase the operation of the air conditioner Life and running performance.