Ten Specific Matters To Pay Attention To When Installing Cables
Cable is a general term for optical cables, cables and other items. There are many uses for cables, which are mainly used for multiple functions such as controlling installation, connecting equipment, and transmitting power. It is a common and indispensable thing in daily life. As the cables are live, the installation requires special care. Here are the products of Zhenhua electric cable suppliers.
1, 6kv and above cable connector.
A. When installing the cable terminal head, the semi-conductive shielding layer must be stripped off, and the insulation must not be damaged during operation. Knife marks and unevenness should be avoided. If necessary, sandpaper should be used for smoothing; the shielding end should be flat and graphite The layer (carbon particles) is removed.
B. The copper shield and steel armor of the plastic insulated cable end must be well grounded. This principle should also be followed for short circuits to avoid induced electromotive force at the end of the steel armor during unbalanced operation of three-phase, or even “fire” and burn the sheath Wait for the accident. The grounding lead wire of the first branch of the Tianjin Cable Factory Cable Factory should use tinned braided copper wire, and soldering iron should be used when connecting with the copper tape of the cable. It is not suitable to use a blowtorch to seal and weld, so as to avoid burning and insulating.
C and three-phase copper shields should be connected to the ground wire separately. Note that the shielded ground wire and the steel armored ground wire should be led out separately and insulated from each other. The position of the welding ground wire should be as low as possible.
2. The basic requirements for cable ends and intermediate joints: a. Good conductor connection; b. Reliable insulation, it is recommended to use radiation cross-linked heat-shrinkable silicone rubber insulating materials; c. Good sealing; d. Sufficient mechanical strength, Can adapt to various operating conditions.
3. The cable end must be waterproof and other corrosive materials to prevent breakdown due to aging of the insulation layer caused by water trees.
4. Cable loading and unloading must use cranes or forklifts. Horizontal transportation or laying flat is prohibited. When installing large cables, cable cars must be used to prevent cables from being damaged by external forces or scratching the insulation layer due to manual dragging.
5. If the cable cannot be laid in time for some reason, it should be stored in a dry place to prevent sun exposure and water ingress into the cable end.
6. Mining cables and heating pipes should be installed in parallel at a distance of 2m, and should be kept at a distance of 0.5m when crossing.
7. When the cable and other pipes are installed in parallel or crosswise, a distance of 0.5m must be maintained.
8. When the cable is directly buried, the depth of the 1-35kV cable shall not be less than 0.7m.
9,10kV and below cables are installed in parallel, the mutual clear distance is not less than 0.1m, 10-35kV is not less than 0.25m, and the crossover distance is not less than 0.5m.
10. The minimum bending radius of the cable must not be less than 15D for multi-core cables and 20D for single-core cables (D is the outer diameter of the cable).
Zhenhua Cable is a professional electrical cable manufacturer in China, specialized in wholesale electric cable, ect. Welcome to contact Zhenhua electrical cable/ speaker cable supplier to buy the products you want.