What Are The Configuration Of Automatic Mask Machine
In the current situation, masks that people rarely pay attention to have become the focus of the world. People don’t know much about the mask making machine. And the major manufacturers want to choose the correct mask machine is also a problem. Today, we would like to introduce you to the relevant configuration of the automatic mask machine, hoping to give you a rough understanding of this.
1.Controller The controller refers to the master device that changes the wiring of the main circuit or control circuit and changes the resistance value in the circuit to control the start, speed regulation, braking and reverse of the motor in a predetermined order; commonly used controls in automated factories The device has PLC, industrial computer, etc .; programmable logic controller, which uses a type of programmable memory for its storage program, executes logic-oriented operations, sequence control, timing, counting and arithmetic operations, and other user-oriented instructions, and through Digital or analog input / output control type machinery or production process;
2. Robot is a machine device that automatically performs work; it can either accept human command, run pre-arranged programs, or act according to the principles formulated by artificial intelligence technology; its task is to assist or replace human work Work, such as production, construction, or dangerous work; robots are generally composed of actuators, drives, detection devices, control systems, and complex machinery; willow-type mask machines
3. Servo motor Servo motor refers to an engine that controls the operation of mechanical components in the servo system. It is an indirect transmission device that assists the motor; the servo motor can control the speed and position accuracy accurately, and can convert the voltage signal into torque and speed. Drive control object; the servo motor rotor speed is controlled by the input signal and can react. In the automatic control system, it is used as an actuator and has the characteristics of small time constant, high linearity, starting voltage, etc. The electrical signal is converted into angular displacement or angular velocity output on the motor shaft; it is divided into two categories of DC and AC servo motors. Its main feature is that when the signal voltage is *, there is no rotation phenomenon, and the speed decreases with the increase of torque. ;
4. Sensor A sensor is a detection device that can sense the measured information, and can convert the sensed information into electrical signals or other required forms of information output in order to meet the transmission, processing and storage of information , Display, recording and control requirements; it is an important link to achieve automatic detection and automatic control; in modern industrial production is an automated production process, various sensors are used to monitor and control various parameters in the production process to make the equipment work In a normal state or a good state, and make the product achieve good quality; so it can be said that without many excellent sensors, modern production will lose its foundation;
5. Generator Ultrasonic generator is a device that converts commercial power into high-frequency alternating current corresponding to the transducer to drive the transducer to work. It is an important part of a high-power ultrasonic system, which can also be called For electronic box, ultrasonic drive power, ultrasonic controller;
6. Solenoid valve Solenoid valve is an industrial equipment controlled by electromagnetic, it is the basic element of automation used to control fluid. It is an actuator, not limited to hydraulic and pneumatic; it is used in industrial control system to adjust the direction, flow, speed and Other parameters; solenoid valves can be used with different circuits to achieve the desired control, and the accuracy and active energy of the control; there are many kinds of solenoid valves, different solenoid valves play a role in different positions of the control system, the common one is the one-way valve , Safety valve, directional control valve, speed regulating valve, etc .;
7. Industrial cameras Industrial cameras are a key component in machine vision systems. Their essential function is to convert optical signals into AFT-808 small high-definition industrial cameras as ordered electrical signals; industrial cameras are generally installed on machine pipelines instead The human eye makes measurements and judgments, converts the digital image capture target into an image signal, and transmits it to a dedicated image processing system; the image system performs operations on these signals to extract the characteristics of the target, and then controls the on-site equipment actions based on the result of the discrimination ;
8.InstrumentationInstrumentation is an instrument or equipment used to detect, measure, observe, calculate physical quantities, material composition, physical properties parameters, etc .; vacuum leak detectors, pressure gauges, length gauges, microscopes, multipliers, etc. are all instruments ; Automated factories need to apply various instruments and meters, such as measuring pressure, liquid level, flow, temperature and other control process parameter values, you need related instruments and meters;
9. AutomationSoftware, due to the copyright of the management and control integration trend control engineering network of the industrial control system, makes the industrial control system connect with the traditional IT management system and the Internet, and more and more general software, general hardware and general protocols are used internally. ; The more common is SCADA automation software; SCADA automation system is what we call data acquisition and monitoring system; it is mainly supported by computer technology, it is a system for scheduling automation control of various production processes; SCADA automation software can In the case of unattended, automatic monitoring of production for a long time, and obtain effective information and data from it, to provide a powerful evaluation reference for regulatory managers;
10. The controller includes many kinds, including electrical controller, frequency conversion controller, low voltage controller, high voltage controller, water pump controller, power supply controller, explosion-proof controller, elevator controller, PLC controller, fire controller, brick machine controller, etc .; electrical, frequency conversion, power supply, etc. controllers are involved in the automation factory, and different controllers are selected according to different needs to achieve different control functions;
Different types of automated mask machines have different configurations, but in general, these configurations are available. According to the different masks to be manufactured, different configurations of automatic mask machines should be selected.